Module: Vehicle access management
2PERSONNEL® accredits, identifies and controls the access of vehicles to the company’s facilities.
VEHICLE ACCESS MODULE FEATURES:
- Manages the process per established company policies.
- Allows contractors to enter their vehicle information.
- The contractor uploads the vehicle requirements per company policies.
- Identification of validated vehicles using different technologies to manage access.
- The vehicle access module monitors expiration dates, prerequisites and adherence to policies before allowing access to vehicles.
- Access control depends upon: license plate reader (LPR), RFID, QR codes, others.
2PERSONNEL® ensures that each person that enters a company facility meets all the job safety and security policies.
2PERSONNEL® deploys the best technology available to identify people and vehicles, thereby enabling the most effective management of contractors, employees, workers and others.
2PERSONNEL® manages and controls the access of people and vehicles to all company locations, validating access permits and safety and security requirements.
2PERSONNEL® plans, manages, registers and controls all personnel attendance records and provides payroll performance reports.
2PERSONNEL® registers the distribution of PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
2PERSONNEL® manages the required coursework and training per company policy and/or legal requirements for employees and contractors.
2PERSONNEL® is a people management system that administrates and authorizes entry and access to different types of service levels offered by companies in their dining facilities.
2PERSONNEL® manages all lodging services and assigns, automatically or manually, rooms based on availability and worker profile.
2PERSONNEL® verifies, identifies and manages vehicle access to company facilities and sites.
2PERSONNEL® provides this module to display Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) via configurable reports and alerts.
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you soon: