Module: Dining Management
2PERSONNEL® manages and authorizes entry, as well as consumption in the different services of the company’s dining rooms (casinos).
DINING MODULE FEATURES:
- 2PERSONNEL® electronic check-in kiosk for automated entry to dining hall.
- Limits access of workers on vacation or on leave.
- Several different dining halls simultaneously.
- Pricing differentials and hours of operation.
- Billing and third party information.
- Dining hall hours of operation.
- Personnel dining hall usage either by cost center or by company.
- Box lunch field delivery.
2PERSONNEL® ensures that each person that enters a company facility meets all the job safety and security policies.
2PERSONNEL® deploys the best technology available to identify people and vehicles, thereby enabling the most effective management of contractors, employees, workers and others.
2PERSONNEL® manages and controls the access of people and vehicles to all company locations, validating access permits and safety and security requirements.
2PERSONNEL® plans, manages, registers and controls all personnel attendance records and provides payroll performance reports.
2PERSONNEL® registers the distribution of PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
2PERSONNEL® manages the required coursework and training per company policy and/or legal requirements for employees and contractors.
2PERSONNEL® is a people management system that administrates and authorizes entry and access to different types of service levels offered by companies in their dining facilities.
2PERSONNEL® manages all lodging services and assigns, automatically or manually, rooms based on availability and worker profile.
2PERSONNEL® verifies, identifies and manages vehicle access to company facilities and sites.
2PERSONNEL® provides this module to display Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) via configurable reports and alerts.